Linking up with Lauren again this week for High Five for Friday. Without further ado, here's my great things this week!
1. This is my 100th post!! I had something more exciting planned for 100, but I just lacked the time and focus I needed for it. Hopefully you'll still get to see that post soon though!
2. I'm getting over an icky cold. I had to take 2 sick days at my new job, and I really hope they don't hate me. This has also meant less time on the blog. Sorry if I've missed any of your great posts! I'm in the slow processes of catching myself up.
3. I had more Starbucks this week than usual thanks to winning Caroline's giveaway! If more bloggers would offer Starbucks gift cards, I think I'd enter more often. I'm just in love with them, but definitely not with the prices.
4. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and just went nuts! (And by "went nuts," I mean I spent around $15). I got a few things though for a couple new projects this week. And since I have a little time off work, I think I'll take full advantage of it!
5. I think I've found a roommate! I don't want to get too excited yet, because it's kinda hard to tell if she's interested or not. As soon as I move out though, I get the sweetest little puppy. I'm so ready!
Make sure you link up with Lauren on this great Friday!